List of Services
- Interpretive Exhibit Planning and Educational Programming
- Board Development
- Facility and Site Master Planning
- Exhibit & Educational Planning
- Educational Programming
- Interactive Elements
- Kiosk Development and Installation
- Exhibit -
- Project Management
Warren Martin uses these guidelines when developing exhibits:
- Key in on the museum's historical narrative with the collection in order to design an exhibit that fulfills programming goals focused on targeted audiences.
- Utilize the historical collection to showcase the museum's strengths and give voice to the storyline.
- Safeguard the collection items while on display, by utilizing museum quality conservation, preservation and security methods.
- Develop interactive elements that promote audience participation.
- Provide for an affordable design (especially for small museums) to enable the promulgation of history in a cost effective manner that impacts targeted audiences in an meaningful way.